The Mint Museum Community Wellness Day
Celebrate the role the arts play in our Community’s well-being.
Please join us for this FREE Community Day! You are invited to join the Mint family on the great lawn of Mint Museum Randolph for a day of family fun.
The Mint Museum Community Wellness Day will include:
- Enjoy classic lawn games and try out cool dance moves in Mint Museum Randolph’s sprawling park, as part of the Mint’s participation in the First Lady’s Let’s Move! Museum initiative
- Get the first look of the Mint’s newest exhibition, New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville and explore the museum’s other recent installations: American Glass, Arts of Africa, and Dior, Balmain, Saint Laurent: Elegance and Ease
- Learn more about Novant Health’s mobile Breast Center and Hemby Ambulance, and teach children how to properly wash their hands with Novant Health’s Glitter Bug
- Witness artist demonstrations, including still life painters capturing the beautiful Mint Museum Randolph scenery
- Express yourself with colorful sidewalk chalk drawing
- Pack a picnic to enjoy with your family on the park grounds or purchase healthy snack and meals from Delectables by Holly
- Enjoy fun “for all ages” drop-in art activities and scavenger hunts inside the museum’s galleries
The Mint Museum Community Wellness Day is generously sponsored by Novant Health with additional support from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina.